Ethics Awareness Challenge
Business Professionals of America is excited to announce the Ethics Awareness Challenge, a new partner competition with MBA Research and the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative.
Create a video (between 2 and 3 minutes in length) that promotes one or more of the ethical principles as defined by the Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative.
- Contestants must BPA members (Middle Level or Secondary).
- A team must be made up of 2 to 4 individuals from one of the membership divisions.
- Chapters can submit entries from multiple teams, but a single student may be a member of only one team.
VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Any video editing software/application can be used to create entries.
- Videos should be created in at least 720p; however, 1080p or higher is recommended.
- Final videos must be uploaded and shared via YouTube, Vimeo, or Wistia.
- Entries must include a works cited page.
- Entries must not violate trademark or copyright protections.
- Entry Deadline: February 15, 2023 (11:59 pm ET)
- Winners Announced: March 1, 2023
- National Leadership Conference: April 26–30, 2023 (Anaheim, California)
A panel of judges will select the winning entries based on the depth of ethics knowledge demonstrated, creativity in presenting the information, and video production quality.
by February 15, 2023